Coulsdon Community Partnership registered as a charity last year, and we are inviting members to join us for our AGM to discuss our first year and plans for 2024 and beyond. Please do come along to find out what we have been doing, propose your suggestions and ideas for how to accomplish our objectives and of course, if you would like to get involved or set up a committee to work on an initiative we can support, please let us know.
On Friday, 9th February at The Coulsdon Club, 194 Brighton Road CR5 2NF at 6.30pm
CIO Coulsdon Community Partnership,
Charity Registration Number 1201996 17 Feb 2023
'Membership' of the CIO is open to anyone who is interested in furthering its purposes, and who, by applying for membership, has indicated his, her or its agreement to become a member and acceptance of the duty of members set out in sub-clause (3) of this clause. A member may be an individual, a corporate body, or an individual or corporate body representing an organisation which is not incorporated. Subclause (3) It is the duty of each member of the CIO to exercise his or her powers as a member of the CIO in the way he or she decides in good faith would be most likely to further the purposes of the CIO.
Notice for an Annual General Meeting for
Coulsdon Community Partnership
Charity No: 1201996
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 1st Annual General Meeting of Coulsdon Community Partnership (CCP) will be held at
The Coulsdon Club, 194 Brighton Road, Coulsdon CR5 2NF
on Friday 9th February 2024 to transact the following business.
- Review Minutes of the previous meeting(s) and matters arising.
- Reports and accounts - receive and consider the accounts and reports of the charity trustees
- Auditors or Independent Examination of accounts - consider which and appoint
- Appointment of Charity Trustees - Trustees, according to the CCP constitution are in place for 3 years. Any person who wishes to be appointed or resign/be replaced should inform the Chair 7 days prior to the meeting so that nominations can be arranged.
- Committees: anyone wishing to set up a committee should advise the Chair 7 days before the meeting. According to the CCP constitution, a committee may consist of two or more persons, but at least one member of each committee must be a charity trustee.
- Alterations to the Constitution: Any requests for changes to the constitution should be submitted to the Chair 7 days prior to the meeting to be considered.
- Any Other Business:
Review of the CCP charity’s first year
Plans for 2024 and beyond
To deal with any matters raised at the meeting
By order of the Board of charity trustees - Wendy Ager, CCP Secretary Wendy.Ager@CoulsdonPartnership.org
19 January 2024
Coulsdon Community Partnership Charitable Objects: To provide facilities for recreation or other leisure time occupation by providing an area for use as a community garden and other activities for individuals in Coulsdon and the surrounding area, who have need of such facilities by reason of their youth, age, infirmity or disablement, financial hardship or social and economic circumstances or for the public at large in the interests of social welfare and with the object of improving the condition of life of the said inhabitants.